How it all
A big hello!
Thanks for visiting our website. Holidity is a mission-driven company at the intersection of health, science, technology, nutrition and education. It was founded by Dr Julia Jones and is based upon the 5-year research project (under the banner "Smart Wellness") she completed in September 2023. Julia began her professional journey 30 years ago when as a sport and exercise scientist she visited a US Navy Base in California and was shown how to use music as a ‘biohack’. Since then she has amassed a portfolio of academic credentials across multiple scientific disciplines. She has become increasingly interested in the gut-brain-axis and the impact of our habits on longevity. Many clients around the world have benefited from Julia’s experience and work. Julia continues to promote music as an example of a highly versatile wellness biohack, which is why over the years she gained the nickname ‘Dr Rock’. She is also a musician and DJ.
Our aim is to develop an affordable, low effort, environmentally-friendly, preventative health solution. Then communicate it to as many people as possible, as quickly as possible, so they can significantly reduce their risk of illness and live healthier, longer lives.
Here are some key facts we think everyone should be aware of:
- 50 years of huge diet and fitness trends and promotional campaigns FAILED to produce healthy nations
- Those protocols are out-of-date and require effort and expense, so are unsustainable throughout a lifetime for most people
- Despite their proven flaws they are still being promoted as the standard health guidance today
- The wellness and longevity science has moved forward dramatically in recent years but has not yet reached mainstream awareness
- The key to a healthy long life lies in simple, small habit adjustments that once made you never have to think about again
- You don’t actually need a gym or diet
- Your habits (including possibly your gym habit) are likely accelerating your biological ageing rate
- A ‘biohack’ is an efficient action that directly targets your evolutionary biological circuits to help them work as they were intended
We make the science simple to understand and give you the tools to easily make the necessary adjustments. Here are a few examples of our habit hacks:
- Eating meals within a shorter period (e.g. 8-10 hours) triggers essential cellular responses that seem to be essential for keeping us
- Eating at least 30 different types of fruits and vegetables per week appears to reduce the risk of illness
- Exposing your eyes to natural daylight earlier in the day helps your sleep quality
- Sea swimming or cold showers can help activate longevity pathways in your cells to help you live healthier longer
- Enjoying a live bacteria drink such as kombucha or kefir (or food such as kimchii or sauerkraut) every day helps boost your essential gut diversity.
Steph McGovern, Host of Channel 4’s “Steph’s Packed Lunch” and former BBC business journalist – “Doing Julia’s smart wellness course seriously transformed not only my health, but my life. It was so simple. I was so impressed that I invested in the company to help reach more people. We want to get this information out far and wide so everyone learns this easy habit-based approach.”
Lucia Randone, Wellness Lead, Reply Group – “This was one of the most engaging wellness programs we’ve ever run here. Thank you so much”
James Graham, England’s most-capped rugby league player of all time – “When I heard Julia as a guest on a sports podcast I got in touch. I was very concerned about my future risk of dementia due to a playing career of concussions and hard knocks. Doing Julia’s program transformed my life because I learnt so much and was able to make small adjustments to my daily habits that significantly reduce my risk of future illness”
Our employer programme
Our aim is to help as many people as possible adopt this free, simple approach to health - the Holidity method.
That’s why we love working with forward thinking employers. It helps us quickly reach large numbers of adults.
Please get in touch with us to discuss the superb employer discounts we offer on all our products. We happily tailor packages to fit your needs and budgets.
Alongside teaching the 3-pronged Holidity method we have also been partnering with like-minded companies who are similarly keen to innovate with us.
A partnership with Market Fresh will bring our new wellness coffee ('Hack') into your life from November 2023. Every cup brings you closer to your minimum daily intake of essential vitamins, minerals and prebiotic fibre.
In addition, an exciting partnership with Universal Production Music will bring our new wellness music innovation to your ears via the digital streaming platforms in November 2023.